DETACHED LISTED CHAPEL APPROX 1,793 SQ FT WITH REAR FIRST FLOOR FLAT IN TOWN CENTRE FREEHOLD FOR SALE: PRICE GUIDE: £500,000
The property comprises a detached single storey brick and slate chapel built in about 1858, to the rear of which is a two storey section with former school room, vestry and ancillary areas with one bedroomed first floor flat with rear access.
There is a paved forecourt and side path and gate, and a rear path with separate access to the rear of the chapel. There is no onsite parking. The site is level, of rectangular shape with frontage of about 36ft and overall depth of about 90ft, and the building backs onto a shared carpark over which the building has no access rights.
TOWN CENTRE INVESTMENT FOR SALE
SHOP ON LONG LEASE
WITH VACANT TWO STOREY MAISONETTE IN LISTED BUILDING